Dpl Hair Removal Skin Rejuvenation Machine
DPL (Delicate Pulsed Light) is the latest technology of combining IPL and laser power for permanent hair removal that converts light energy into heat energy,triggering the root of the hair, offering a stronger yet gentler solution.
DPL is a new technology of permanent hair removal, with target pure wavelength，which works in a high repetition rate of short pulses ,by gradually heating the dermis to a temperature that effectively damages the hair follicles and prevents re-growth painlessly, while avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue.
DPL VS IPL
DPL can handle new fine hair
After the energy reaches the dermis without any attenuation，only a lttle energy stays in the epidermis.
IPLcan only handle coarse hair
The energy is concentrated in the shallow layer , and the thermal effect of the target tissue is low
It uses a delicate spectrum of 640 – 750nm for the treatment of hair removal,acting on the hair follicles based on the selective photothermal effect of pulsed light. It increases the temperature of the hair follicle and destroys the growth cells of the hair follicle, and the ratio of melanin absorption rate and penetration depth is guaranteed at the same time. The epidermis is lowered in advance to
achieve the effect of hair removal.
Its another 530nm – 750nm narrow-spectrum light can simultaneously generate photothermal photochemical effects, rearrange collagen fibers and elastic fibers in the deep part, and restore skin elasticity, at the same time enhance the function of the vascular, improve circulation, and make skin smooth, delicate and flexible. The
energy density of DPL is much higher than other conventional IPL. Its higher density is very useful to treat epidermal acne and pigmentation.
Multiple wavelengths available for use on all skins Auto-identified 5 hanldes for your choice
Superphotons Technology Advantages:
Five major technological innovations and reforms.
1.100nm delicate pulse light technology–Quickly And Efficiently.
2. Core of Light Imported from Germany–Xenon Lamp.
3. OPT power supply–Uniform and Stable.
4.Multiple wavelengths available for use on all skins–Five Handles for your choice, HR, SR, PR, VR, AR.
5. In-motion technology–Fast Mode with 10hz High Frequency.
|Specification of SHR-950S|
|Wave Length||PR: 550-650nm VR:500-600nm|
|Optional:( HR: 650-950nm SR: 560-950nm AR 420-520nm )|
|Fluence||10-50J/cm2 SHR: 1-10J/cm2|
|Power Source||Pure Sapphire|
|Lamp||German Imported lamp|
|Spot Size||10*40mm for(SR,VR,AR,PR) 15*50mm for HR|
|Contact cooling temperature||Max -10℃|
|Cooling System||Built in water cooling +semi conductor cooling +air cooling|
|LCD Screen||10.4 inch true color touch screen control|
Complex System of DPL
Parameter setting principles:
1. If the skin is thick, dark yellow and rough, you can increase the pulse width and increase the energy density at the same time
2. If the skin is dark, the epidermis is thicker, and the pigmentation is pigmented, the pulse interval can be increased
3. If the skin is darker, the epidermis is thinner, and the skin is sensitive, the energy density can be set smaller
4. If treating parts with less subcutaneous tissue, the energy density can be appropriately reduced
5. As the number of operations increases, the energy density can be appropriately increased
6. The reaction is not obvious, the customer can tolerate it, and the energy density increases
Before and After:
Photon skin rejuvenation operation process:
1. Cleanse your face with makeup remover and wear an eye mask
2. Apply the cold gel and choose the appropriate energy parameters
3. Burning and prickling sensations are clinical standards
4. Each spot has a 1 mm spot overlap
5. Apply cold compress for 15-30 minutes after operation
6. Cold compresses eliminate subsequent heat and disperse heat to avoid burns